Friday, April 16, 2010

Toys R Us: 7th generation cleaning products


Toys R Us has the 7th Generation cleaning products on clearance for $1.98. Also right now they have buy one get one 50% off. My TRU only had the all purpose cleaner, dish detergent, and fabric softner. I didn't buy them out just grabbed these 4 things.

(4) 7th Gen Products $5.92

Used:
(2) $1 7th gen coupons from the last inserts = $2

Paid: $3.92 for 4 NATURAL cleaning products. I have never used these and i'm excited to try them out!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my seventh generation products.Following you back. Have a great weekend.
    Cindi
    http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to love 7th Gen products!
    I love the lavendar dish soap!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)