Thursday, April 22, 2010

4/18 Big John's--- DON'T Take your hubby shopping with you!!


Me:
2 Papers $3
Pancake Mix $1.49

Yes I would have left with these 3 items... BUT I saw my hubby wandering around the grocery store after he said he would wait in the car.... sigh...

Him:
3 oz bag of beef jerky... $5.99.... BUT it had a $1 peelie... lol STILL doesn't make it worth $5...
Chips $3.79...

I'm even embarrassed to post this trip and didn't want to include it in my budget... but I would have felt guilty if I didn't.

So... my word of ADVICE for the week... DON'T TAKE YOUR HUBBY WITH YOU!!!!!

Total Spent: $13.37
Total Saved: $1

5 comments:

  1. Yes , you are right.Husband's dsn't like bargaining ...money saving tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here from FF and your newest follower! :) I'd love it if you'd come visit/follow me at www.momsbalancingact.com!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday Follow :) http://mommyandchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I had the SAME exact problem about a month ago at Bi-Lo. No Kidding! Took hubby in with me and he BEGGED for the Beef Jerky! I was going to have a great savings total to brag about too! Why is beef jerky so expensive?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I have NO idea!!! I like it too. I usually get him a few bags when they are on sale at wags. There wasn't a price tag at my grocery store. I didn't expect it to be that expensive. I have a hard time spending $5 on 3oz!!! lol Oh well... can't do anything about it now! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)