Friday, April 9, 2010

Super Savings Saturday saved 76%

Totally didn't realize it was Friday... haha :o) I noticed some other bloggers posting week deals and then it clicked... So i'm rushing my booty on here to do this!!! I'm watching lifetime movie network tonight. My hubby is out, my son is in bed, and i've had a very BUSY day!! Sat in the health dept waiting room for 2.5 hours. Then rushed my tired/hungry toddler home. While he napped I mowed our yard. Then after Keaton woke up I had to take my car in to get checked out and waited another hour or so. So my son spent 4 hours of his day WAITING... he was very very very unmanageable today!! So here is how I did for the week!!

Weekly Budget: $75.00

Total Spent: $48.38
(Under $26.62)
Total Saved: $153.13 or 76%

Wags: Details HERE
Spent: $18.74
Saved: $94.98

Big Johns: Details HERE
Spent: $23.15

Kmart: Details HERE & HERE
Spent: $6.49
Saved: $35.00

How did you do this week?? Feel free to link up below!!


1 comment:

  1. No wonder you didn't know it was Friday! I hope you get a little down time today to recover and some playtime with your little guy, so he can recover! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)