Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My first Kmart Doubles Trip


I fell in love with Kmart today... just for the double coupon event though!! :o) I had my biggest coupon high today!! hehe...

I wasn't gonna do the Kmart thing... but i looked at a few matchups and clipped a few coupons.

Kmart is doubling any coupon up to $2. You are limited to 5 coupons a day. I will def be going back tomorrow.

My total was $19.37 and after coupons... my total went to $0.85!!!!!! Can you believe that??? I so love Kmart this week!! :o)

(2) Soft Scrub Total: $2.99 each
(2) $1.50 Q from 3/7 red plum
FREE

(2) Gilette Body Wash: $4 each
(2) $2 off body wash 3/7 PG
FREE

Spot Shot: $4.49
$2 Q from April All You Mag
$0.49

Total Paid: $0.85
Saved: $18.00 or 95%

8 comments:

  1. wow! I'm just starting to get my coupon stash back again(moved this past year and abandoned couponing for a while). Can't wait to start to get in on these great deals!
    This is a great shopping trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your getting back into it :) It can consume you at first. I've been couponing since August and it has changed my aspect on spending money. I will admit I use to buy EVERY deal... now I ask myself "Do I really NEED this?" I've also given myself a weekly budget of $75. It seems to help a lot!!! Good Luck with your shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't totally decided if I am going to go to Kmart or not. I guess we will see. I know I have a lot of coupons I could use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasnt gonna go either. But I was in Paducah for class tonight so I figured I would go. I plan on going again tomorrow as well. Wish this event lasted for 2 weeks. It's times like these I wish I had my coupons back in my binder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Kmart love fest! This is the only time of year I love Kmart. You are so luck, my store ran out of Soft Scrub Total the first day and even then it was only the Kitchen one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine doesn't have much of the total left. I have 3 more coupons. If anything I would at least like that. Mine only had the bathroom kind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Our Kmart is going from a Super to a Big - so pickings are slim, but I'm going to try to make it tomorrow and scope out what I can find! I'm following now - loving your blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks CarolinaMommy!!! :o) Dontcha just LOVE coupons?? :o) I'm not a big Kmart shopper... I'm just stopping in for some free cleaning supplies!! :) Thanks for following me!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)