Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wags: Dove Hair Care RR ROLLING!!!

I saw HERE that the Wags RR for Dove hair care is rolling. Of course I had to go out and see for myself. It is infact working in my area. I went to the Metropolis, IL Store. To start your transaction out you will want to buy one dove and use the $1.50 off coupon from today's paper. Then on your next transaction grab another dove and another item to hit $4. I bought extra newspapers today as my filler items. You can get anything. This is a good way to get some items you may NEED. Pay with your $4 RR and keep doing this transaction over and over :o)!!!! I bought 4 dove total.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I got the same deal at my local store. What a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Thanks now I can get rolling rolling rolling! Nice Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!!! I hope they don't catch on and stop the RR from rolling. So hopefully it will work for the rest of the week!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)