Sunday, March 7, 2010

3/7 Wags trip #1 Spent $0.13 saved 99%

I had $10 in RR expiring today from the Joint Juice deal. Here's how I spent it!!!

(6) St. Louis Post Dispatch $1.50 = $9.00
1 Orbit 2/$2 = $1
1 Eclipse 2/$2 = $1

Used:
Coupon from March coupon booklet. Took $1 off the gum
$10RR

Total= $0.13
Saved $11.58 or 99%

Also I took all my coupon-less papers to a local nursing home. I was throwing them away but at least this way someone can enjoy them. The nurse was very shocked that I was doing this. It feels good to give back!!! I encourage everyone else to do the same :o)

3 comments:

  1. Mandy that is a great idea!! I throw away unread papers every week. I have a nursing home right around the corner.

    I would love if you would link this to Shop to Give Sunday.

    http://simoneysavers.com/2010/03/07/shop-to-give-sunday-week-6/

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I actually live in the very bottom tip of IL!!! lol St. Louis is the best paper for our area. So that is why I purchase that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giving back is why couponing was invented!
    We have a prodject going called Change the World with Change http://www.savingaddiction.com/2010/03/change.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)