Friday, March 19, 2010

3/18 Wags Trip # 2 Spent $13.19 saved $50.24


A little info about this trip... I ALMOST didn't go. I was tired. But you know when you have a deal stuck in your head... and your not satisfied til you get it?? Yeah... I would have drove myself nuts all night thinking I should have gone. So I pulled up, drug my son on another shopping trip. We had already been to Bed, Bath & Beyond, Old Navy, Home Depot, Petsmart, Texas Roadhouse, Kroger, Walgreens, and now we were going to ANOTHER wags... haha. But I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I went. Because I got some AWESOME deals... and YES this put me OVER budget for the WEEK. But I was already $50 under for the month... so it's OK!! :o)

(2) Oscar Mayer Bacon B1G1= $3.99
Used (2) $1.50 printbales= $3.00 off
Final Price= $0.99 for 2

(9) Lean Cuisine Meals= $9.81
No coupons this were on clearance for $1.09 each and I bought them ALL and NO I don't feel bad!!! I love these Panini's and they are too expensive!! This was my reward for forcing myself to Wags last night :o)

Bag of 6 Sausage Patties on clearance for $0.40!!!!

And... Surprise.... MORE COUGH DROPS & PUFFS!!!!

(8) Vicks = $7.16
used (4) $1.50 off any Vicks = $6.00 off
Final Price= $1.16 for 8 boxes

(4) Puffs= $9.96
used (4) Free coupons wyb 2 vicks = $9.96
Final Price = FREE

Total: $13.19
Saved: $50.24

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by!! I am following you right back :-) We couponers have to stick together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through FF. Following your blog now! :)

    http://householdcents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Mandy!!! You're a genius...now if you could only have saved us this much money shopping at Maurices!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)