Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kroger 3/16 Spent $56.42 saved $75.05




I'm just gonna highlight a few things here:

The beechnut meals were on closeout for $0.95 I bought 10 of those getting $0.50 overage. I used $1 0ff coupons on those. I bought 100 of these from ebay... lol. My son hates the ones with red sauce, like the lasagna, spaghetti o's. So I will prob donate those!!!

The digiorno were $7.50 for 3. I had 2 free coupons which took off $3.19 each, and a $1.50 off coupon. I got $0.38 overage on those.

The gatorade were $0.33 each after coupons. I used (20) $1/2. My hubby loves these and I wanted to stock up.

The cokes were by 4 get one free. I used 4 $1 off coupons from recycle bank. So i paid $1 for 5 2 liters.

I didn't need the chicken... but I finally got my freezer and it's bare!! lol They were $7.96 a bag.

Cat food ran me $10.99 but the last time I bought a bag was Christmas and i'm not quite finished with that bag. My cat is pretty cheap.

The Johnson's soap buddy was $0.99. It was supposed to be free but they missed either one of my beechnut coupons, or my J&J coupon. Either way... I don't care. I will live :)

All together I spent $56.42
Saved: $75.05 or 57%


I'm headed out tomorrow to grab some of the March Madness items. Prob stock up on some cheese, apple juice, and pasta.

3 comments:

  1. Great trip! I haven't been this week but planning a trip for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i'm going again today. Our sales run Wed-Tues. So I get to see everything before my ad comes out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    We came across your site through the FF and decided to follow your blog. We are looking forward to reading more of your posts. Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment. Have a fabulous day! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)