Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kroger 3/16 Spent $56.42 saved $75.05




I'm just gonna highlight a few things here:

The beechnut meals were on closeout for $0.95 I bought 10 of those getting $0.50 overage. I used $1 0ff coupons on those. I bought 100 of these from ebay... lol. My son hates the ones with red sauce, like the lasagna, spaghetti o's. So I will prob donate those!!!

The digiorno were $7.50 for 3. I had 2 free coupons which took off $3.19 each, and a $1.50 off coupon. I got $0.38 overage on those.

The gatorade were $0.33 each after coupons. I used (20) $1/2. My hubby loves these and I wanted to stock up.

The cokes were by 4 get one free. I used 4 $1 off coupons from recycle bank. So i paid $1 for 5 2 liters.

I didn't need the chicken... but I finally got my freezer and it's bare!! lol They were $7.96 a bag.

Cat food ran me $10.99 but the last time I bought a bag was Christmas and i'm not quite finished with that bag. My cat is pretty cheap.

The Johnson's soap buddy was $0.99. It was supposed to be free but they missed either one of my beechnut coupons, or my J&J coupon. Either way... I don't care. I will live :)

All together I spent $56.42
Saved: $75.05 or 57%


I'm headed out tomorrow to grab some of the March Madness items. Prob stock up on some cheese, apple juice, and pasta.

2 comments:

  1. Great trip! I haven't been this week but planning a trip for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i'm going again today. Our sales run Wed-Tues. So I get to see everything before my ad comes out!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)