Friday, March 12, 2010

Super Savings Saturday saved 79%


Finally back to shopping. I haven't been doing all my CVS shopping that I like to do. I've stated a new coupon organization and I love it. It's not effective if I need to pull out an ad and do match ups for myself, but I'm not the greatest at that anyway. I feel like I'm back in control of my coupons instead of them being in control of me. I don't have the clutter anymore and at least they have a home. :o) I had planned to by some more stuff this week and I may tomorrow. If I do I will update this list. I'm starting to get sick so i'm not sure If I'm gonna feel up to it. If something doesn't add up please forgive me. I'm very drowsy at the moment!! Here's how I did for the week:

Total Spent: $46.81
(under $28.19)
Total Saved: $176.33 or 79%

CVS: Details HERE & HERE
Spent: $8.72
Saved: $81.54
$3 ECB Left

Wags: Details HERE & HERE
Spent: $14.75
Saved: $54.91
$3 RR Left

Kroger: Details HERE
Spent: $7.39
Saved: $15.59

Big Johns: Details HERE
Spent: $4.06
Saved: $5.29

Dollar General: Details HERE
Spent: $1.08
Saved: $2.00

Walmart: Details HERE
Spent: $10.81
Saved: $17.00

How did you do this week?? Link Up/Comment below!! :o)


4 comments:

  1. Uh oh, take it easy. I got sick last week, pushed myself too hard and now I am still fighting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. My husband was sick last week. He mentioned that he got everyone in the office sick last week. I very smugly said well how did you not get me sick?? lol Guess I asked for it. I get about 4 sinus infections a year... so i'm used to them. Just sucks bc they make me just want to sleep and I can't. Too busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by from Follow Friday! It is fun to find new blogs! I am now your one of your newest followers,

    I hope you come by my blog www.remodelaholic.com and return the favor.

    I blog about Remodeling, interior design and have tons of tutorials, so you can try the projects out too! We have a project link party on Fridays and a recipe swap on Wednesdays. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'm still hopping around from Friday Follow (on Monday Night-LOL-I have 4 Kiddos-you have to hop when you can) and I am your newest follower. I'd love for you to come follow mine! Have a great week!

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    http://www.groschengoblins.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)