I just wanted to share with everyone our Snow pics!! :) We had a very nice snow-filled weekend. Thank goodness no ice. We've had HORRIBLE Ice storms for the past two years. Last year we were without power for about a week, and many others out of power for over a month. So we were blessed to just have snow
Target Halloween Balloon Sets Just $5 (Pumpkins, Skeletons & More!)
-
Head over to Target where you can snag Spritz Halloween foil balloons for
just $5 (regularly $8)! Spritz Large Halloween Foil Balloons Just $5 (reg.
$8)! F...









Aww your little guy is a doll!! I was also glad to just have snow. We didn't lose our power last year, however the ice just made everything so dangerous.
ReplyDelete~Amber
Yes I was so relieved it was JUST snow :) You guys got lucky last year. I was living in Paducah last year during the ice storm and it was HORRIBLE. My son was only 6 months old at the time.
ReplyDeleteFollowing you
ReplyDeleteDeal Wise Mommy
http://dealwiesmommy.blogspot.com