Thursday, January 7, 2010

Walgreens - Free Electrasol!!!!!!!!

Every Sunday morning you can find me at Walgreens buying 4 newspapers. This is wear I get my coupons. This allows me to get a good collection of coupons. I don't use every single coupon that I get in the inserts. But you never know when there is going to be a sale and that coupon would make an item Free or very cheap. I have thrown away coupons I thought I would never use just to kick myself later when I needed that coupon. Click here to get all the info you need on shopping at Walgreens. It will help you understand about Walgreens Register Reward program.

I did 4 seperate transactions.

The electrasol is on sale for $3.49 this week and you get back $1RR. There were also coupons in this Sunday's paper for $2.5o off electrasol. Making them free at Walgreens after the coupon and Register Reward.

After my coupons I spent $4.84 for 4 boxes and got back a total of $4 in Reg Rewards. So I spent only $0.84 on 4 boxes of electrasol!! Not too bad :)

2 comments:

  1. I stocked up on the Electrasol too. I got 12 boxes during the Walgreens promo. I had ordered 10 more coupons from eBay but they didn't get to me until after the promo was over. So I have to find somewhere else to get inexpensive Electrasol.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at Kroger tonight and saw they they had them for like $3.50. So $1 isn't bad. I was too lazy to order more :) haha. I did order 100 of the $1 beechnut Q's. I plan to stock up on those :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)