Friday, January 29, 2010

Kroger 3 dif Trips spent $16.22 and saved $48.08 74% savings!!!!!!





Things that were FREE this week!!! The 5 Yakisoba, 9 gatorade, and 4 tony's pizzas were completely free after coupons!! Yay :o). The 10 bags of rice cakes were $0.05 each. They were $0.79 after buying them for sale with the Mega Event and I had 10 of the $0.75 Q's Pretty much everything else I bought was on Manager's Special. This was 3 diff shopping trips. Total Spent on all 3 was $16.22 and I saved.... $48.08 bringing my savings at 74%. My sales run Wed-Tues. So I plan to do my Mega Event shopping next Monday after class.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! It looks like you're doing great with your savings! Since we've moved to the country, I get SO MUCH LESS for cheap and free...but the trade-off is worth it! We love country life and living near family!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)