Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kroger Shopping 1/5/10

So I desperately needed baby wipes. I tend to buy in bulk. I get all of my diapers at Toys R Us. They have a program with their Rewards R Us Program when you buy 9 huge boxes you get 1 free. So when I buy diapers I tend to buy 2 at a time. I only need to buy 2 more boxes to get my free box. Keep in mind the free box is valued at $41.99. So I think that's an awesome deal. Anyway... so I was down to my last tub of wipes and Kroger was having a promotion on P&G products. When you buy $25 worth of P&G products they take off $5 instantly. So here's what I did.

3 boxes of Pampers Wipes = $27
-$5 off since I spent over $25 on P&G
used (3) $0.50 Coupons = $1.50
my coupons doubled taking $1.50 off
New total= $19+ $1.32 tax
Total= 20.32 Total Savings $15.17
Saved 44% at Kroger

1 comment:

  1. Great way to take advantage of that promotion. I love to buy in bulk too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)