Saturday, January 23, 2010

Planner from Snapfish for $1.49 Shipped


So excited to say that I just ordered a super cute planner from Snapfish for $1.49 shipped. They are reg $9.99 and $1.49 for shipping. But for new customers you can get a $10 credit. Keep in mind though that the $10 credit is only good for 5 days. All you need is a new e-mail address to sign up!!! I'm a full time student and wife/mommy so I def need one of these :o) That's the cover of the one I ordered :) That's my soon to be 18 month old Keaton!!!

First, you’ll need to go through this link and register for a new account ( if you already have an account, think about registering your hubby or another family member–all you need to register is a new email address). Once registered through the link above, you’ll have earned a FREE $10 Snapfish credit!

Now you can start creating your own notebook/planner. Just click on the upper tab labeled “store” and then in the small search box on the upper left hand side type in “planner”. Finally click on the first option which should state “Snapfish:Notebooks”. Now just scroll down and choose what type of notebook you’d like to create! You’ll then be able to custom design your notebook with a photo, a personal note, and more! After you’ve finished, head to checkout! Please be aware that the $10 credit WILL NOT be applied until after you enter your credit card info! Your final cost should come to $1.49 (+ tax) shipped! I even used paypal to pay for this.

A big thanks to HIP2SAVE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up at Friday Follow! I am going down the list, so here I am...your newest blog follower.

    ~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from Friday Follow. See you at my blog soon :) Its Free lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)