Sunday, June 13, 2010

Kraft First Taste: 6 Free Product Coupons


I just logged into my Kraft First Taste account!!! Several blogs talked about getting 6 coupons for FREE Kraft Products. I didn't receive the coupons at the time but I logged in today and saw them!! So if they weren't offered to you before you might want to check your account now!!!


Here are the coupons I was offered:

  • ONE (1) FREE package each of KOOL-AID Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to $2.49)
  • OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (up to $4.50)
  • RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers (up to $3.49)
  • KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES (up to $3.29)
  • KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to $3.99)
  • DIGIORNO® Deep Dish Pizza (up to $3.30)
Go HERE to sign up for Kraft First Taste!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!! :o)