Friday, June 25, 2010

6/23 Big John's $18.40

Um... so yeah... I don't really feel like I got a lot. But oh well... I work 5 days a week now... so by the time I get off work I really don't care... Not very frugal of me!!! :P BUT... It's not like I bought random junk. Everything I bought was with a meal in mind. So let's see what I can do with this!!!

Pork Roast $5.55
Potatoes $2.89
McCormick Slow Cookers Seasoning $1.79

Ok... This is all for one meal. I will also add baby carrots which I had on hand. This will feed my family Dinner, and leftovers for the next day or two. So that's $8.33 (I didn't include the entire price of that potatoes). So that's not really that bad when you break it down like that.

Garlic Bread $1.88
Ragu Alfredo $2.45 (YIKES) you can get this for like $1.39 at Kroger. But I wasn't at Kroger sooo... I paid that amount. lol :o)

That will be for a meal. I already have PLENTY of pasta on hand. Also the garlic bread will be split between a few different meals.

Tater Tot's $2.68

These will be for hamburgers and things like that.

Bread $0.98


So all in all I spent $18.40 on all of this. Now that I have broken everything down I feel like I did good for my money except the ragu!!! lol They are $1.39 at Kroger this week and there are $1.25/3 coupons in on of the inserts. So I plan to stock up on some alfredo!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!! :o)