Saturday, October 23, 2010

10/23 Wags Trip Candles for $0.31 each!!!



After running across this post from Frugal Invitation... I just had to take advantage of the candle deal. And since my favorite cashier was working this morning, and my 10am client canceled on me this morn I just had to run out and get this deal!!!

Here's how the candle deal worked:
I bought 8 Glade candles= $24
used 4 B1G1 coupons took off $12
Used $1.50/2 coupon from here (it only let me print one)
Used $2/2 coupon from wags oct booklet took off $8

Total spent on 8 candles = $2.50 or $0.31 each!!!!

I will use a few as gifts for my son's daycare teachers!!!

I also bought 2 tylenol cold products... you will notice that the daytime one is open... :o) I have the sniffles and sinus stuff so we needed this.

(2) Tylenol Cold Products $13.24
They were on sale B1G1 50% off.
Used (2) $2 off coupons
Used $1/1 coupon from wags oct booklet took off $2

Total Spent: $7.23 or $3.61 each

Still kinda high in price... but I got both bottles cheaper than the price of 1!!! And it will get lots of use!!! :o)

Total Spent at Wags $10.86
Saved: $39.67 or 79%

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy! Thanks for stopping by! You did GREAT with the candle deal!! Thanks for referencing me in the post too! I'm looking forward to seeing more runs from you soon! Keep in touch! P.S. I'm now following you via Google Friend Connect. I hope you'll stop by, and do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year we did candles for all the girls female teachers and cookies for the 2 men. We did like 13 teachers for $10!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tXTUnenv2k

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)