Monday, November 1, 2010

11/1 Kroger saved 85%


Tomorrow is the last day for the Mega Frozen Event. I ordered 20 coupons for the steamers and 20 coupons for the Kid Cuisine. I still have 10 of each left!!!! My Kroger only doubles up to 8 like coupons per trip. I will make my last 2 trips tomorrow and stock up on some more of each. My freezer is pretty full so I will have to figure out where to stash 20 more of these!!

I bought:
8 Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers $14.24
2 Kid Cuisine Meals $2.78

Used:
8 $.50/1 Steamer Q's -$8
2 $.50/1 Kid Cuisine Q's -$2
$3 catalina from McCormick Grinders

Total: $4.02
Saved: $23.88 or 85%

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for checking out my guest post at Acting Balanced! Those magnets are SUPER easy! Are you ready for another Mega Event? It's getting to be that time of year! Crazy sales! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm def not ready for another mega event. lol!!! I just finished my last 2 trips at Kroger today. Had to get more of my cereal and frozen stuff. I officially have no more room in my freezers!!!!

    I wish this week was a slow week at Kroger and next week was the Mega Event!!! lol I need a break!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)