Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Where have I been???

So.... I hate that I haven't blogged in FOREVER. I haven't been doing much couponing here lately. I haven't even bought a paper in probably 3 weeks. BUT I am trying to slowly get back into couponing. I am now working 5 days a week- just shy of 40 hours a week. I have been staying super busy with anywhere from 5-7 clients a day. So this has been a huge adjustment for me. My daily routine is: get up, get ready, take Keaton to daycare, work from 9-5, pick Keaton up, figure out something for my family to eat, spend a few hours with Keaton & the hubby, put Keaton to bed, do some cleaning, go to bed. I usually hop into bed around midnight. I've been running to walmart when I get free time and spending WAY more than I want to. So after balancing the checkbook and seeing how much money I'm wasting i'm trying to get back into my old routine. So please bear with me while I get back on track. I will be doing a giveaway for a $25 gift card to Kroger soon!!! So stay tuned!!! :o) Hopefully once I figure out better time management I can get back to blogging!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything! We can't wait until you are back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally understandable! Makes me remember my days of working with one child in toe. It is crazy. I hope that you can fall into a routine pretty quickly. Give yourself a break, it will come with time!
    I did my SSS post and I'll leave a link here in case you don't get to yours this week.
    http://alltogetherbeautiful.blogspot.com/2010/07/super-savings-saturday_23.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)