Thursday, July 29, 2010

Super Savings Saturday saved 80% @ Kroger!!!


Yay... I finally did some coupon shopping again!!! :o) There were so many things at Kroger this past week that I just couldn't pass up. So I made my list and went shopping the first night at 9:30. It was nice to shop that late... the store was super empty. I like shopping when it's not as busy, I feel that it's easier for me to take my time and not get rushed. This was all done in 4 transactions over the course of 2 days.

Total Spent: $35.43
Total Saved: $148.14 or 80%

Wooohooo!!!! It feels good to be back into couponing!!! :o) Also since i'm going to Alabama this weekend for my hubby's family reunion I will make this my Super Savings Saturday post since I haven't done one in quite a while!!! So how did you do this week? Feel free to link up below!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!! :o)