Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekly Donations & Couponing for Community!!!

I would have posted this yesterday but our internet was down due to storms all weekend!!! Here is what I will be adding to my donation box this week. These were FREE plus they were $2 money makers each!! I got all of these at Wags.

Donating the things that we get free or cheap is a great way to help others and our community.

I will also be joining other bloggers as we donate items to our local community!! Kaley @ ChaChing on a Shoestring has put together Couponing for Community May 2nd-8th. Click on the link to find out more!!!

I strongly encourage YOU to help out if at all possible!!! You can donate to a local cause, an animal shelter, or to a friend or family member in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!! :o)