Monday, April 11, 2011

Kroger saved 87%-- Free Cat Food


Can't find my reciept on this but i'm pretty sure I saved around 87%!!! I know that my total was $9.11.

Highlights:
Cat Food was free--- if you still have the purina beyond one cat food coupons you can get these free.

Lays chips were on sale $2.48 and I used a $.55 coupon that doubled to $1.10 off. So these were $1.38 each... not bad!!!

The Windex cleaner is part of the household mega event-- they were $1.49 each after mega sale and I had $.55 off that doubled to $1.10--- so $.39 each--- love this cleaner!!

Snickers eggs are $.50 and I had the $1/2 coupons making them FREE!!!! (Better deal this week at Wags-- they are $.29 each there so buy 7 and use the (2) $1/2 and you will get 7 for $.03!!)

1 comment:

  1. great deals! do you shop on thursdays for triple coupons? Maybe we can get together and maybe trade coupons or put our heads together at least. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!! :o)