Gain Laundry Bundle Just $20 After Rebates on Walmart.com (Reg. $36)
-
Zip over to Walmart.com and score this Gain Ultimate Clean Laundry Bundle
for just $25.07 (regularly $35.91)! Plus, you can head to
pggoodeveryday.com to g...
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
I'm FINALLY a licensed Nail Technician!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Way to go I know with a young sun its hard work to go to school. congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Mandy!! Will you still be bargain shopping and blogging?? :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! I will ALWAYS be a bargain shopper!!! lol I don't think I could kick that habit. It will be nice to add an extra income though. At least now i'm better with money!!! :o) Hopefully I will still be able to find the time. Couponing isn't nearly as time consuming now as it was when I first started. There is no telling how many hours I spent looking at the deals. Now I can pick out the ones I want and be done for the week!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Way to go! You Rock!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Mandy! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Mandy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, You did it !!
ReplyDelete